|The New Species||From: Dassta-Ma-kha.net|
On March 12, 2015 Amitakh Stanford penned a piece titled, "The New Species".
It is very brief – approximately 550 words. As she expressively forbids reposting of her work, only a few excerpts are used here. Read the full article HERE.
In this writeup, Ms. Stanford begins,
- Britain and the United States are openly involved with the production of three-parent babies via gene splicing and IVF, purportedly to avoid certain types of congenital defects.
And then warns of these activities,
- The ethical implications cannot be overstated; it is an open door to all kinds of physical, social and moral dangers.
She goes on to say,
- There can never be a pure race on this planet because the gene pool of Homo sapiens has been altered, modified, reshaped and reorganised many times. The current biological multi-parent experiments, in their infantile stages, are nothing compared to the ones that have been carried out surreptitiously for years by non-human species.
So what's going to happen when this information – that "…the gene pool of Homo sapiens has been altered, modified, reshaped and reorganised many times." becomes common knowledge, and not merely a message received by countless channels, and the opinion of fringe bloggers?
More startlingly she claims,
- Further, there are multi-parent alien embryos being "injected" into human wombs, resulting in unwitting human surrogate mothers. The couples that are victims of such "injected" pregnancies believe themselves to be the biological parents of the children that are born.
This information will cause problems for the Power Possessing Beings (human) on earth.
■ Multi-parent alien embryos "injected" into human wombs…"
■ Who would the aliens target with this technology?
■ Probably not some poor woman in Africa.
■ More likely a Power Possessing Being's woman!
The article ends with the question,
- …what is next? New species, new environment, new home?
My first thought after reading that was of the enhancement procedures revealed in the last Bourne movie (The Bourne Legacy).
If that much is put out there in a Bourne movie, how much more, advanced know-how does high-level intelligence possess?