|(126) Minute mysteries|
The hundred-or-so Minute Mysteries listed here come with the ANSWER to the mystery listed side by side with the mystery, in this format:
Under the first, BLUE highlighted tab are the Mysteries posed.
With the ANSWERS given under the RED highlighted tab.
(excuse any errors in the answers, which were loaded without looking.)
WHEN THE PAGE LOADS, THE ANSWERS (IN RED TEXT) ARE MOMENTARILY EXPOSED FOR VIEWING.
DON'T LOOK AT THE RED TEXT!
- The object of minute mysteries (aka lateral thinking puzzles) is for you to unravel the mystery, based on very limited and somewhat ambiguous clues.
- You are given a scenario (usually involving a death of some sort), and you have to deduce what has happened.
- Someone must look at the solution so that you can ask them questions to try and figure it out.
- The questions have to be phrased so that the only possible answers are yes, no or not relevant.
- There is no limit to the number of questions, and it can be helpful to have multiple people working on the case.
If you know of a Minute Mystery that is not included in the group listed here on Gaian Corps, and care enough to take the time, please click the "Contact Us" menu choice shown above, and use the contact form to submit the Minute Mystery.
If you know of another website which features Minute Mysteries that is not listed on the previous tab (Minute Mystery Links), please use the contact form to submit the website information.
Also, if you spot any typos or errors in any of the answers, please use the contact form to submit that information.
Thanks in advance.